Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The following conversation is real. The names have not been changed to protect the innocent...because no one was innocent.

1:04 PM me: hey duesche. Why are you so dueschy. JK ;b
but seriously, why the dueschiness?

11 minutes
1:16 PM Trent: hey easy w/ that s**t
i've never used summer's eve
1:17 PM me: haven't you, Trent?
(dramatic pause)
haven't you?
Trent: (trent looks down....)
yes.
yes, i have.
me: (pats Trent's shoulder)
Now was being honest so hard?
1:18 PM Trent: (sniff sniff)
no....
me: Now,
I'm going to be honest with you.
(makes direct eye contact)
You are a duesche.
(kicks trent in the nuts)
1:19 PM Trent: all the reasons trent hates Spence
me: ...and loves him.
it's complicated
1:20 PM Trent: so true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...