Thursday, June 6, 2013

Quadski Lightning Adventure with Johnny Blew

Author's note, July 1, 2013:  I really enjoyed my "hilarious" voice overs on this cheesy promotional video.  I would like to think the 9 people who have viewed this post up to this point also enjoyed them.  That is all. Thanks for your time.

Have you ever come across one of those promotional amphibious ATV videos and thought "This is pretty great, but there is more to this.  Something is still missing," and then realized the thing that was missing was, well, I don't know what else to say except that it is with great pleasure I present to you the Quadski Lightning Adventure series?  If you have, then you know exactly what I'm talking about when I say that it is with great pleasure I present to you the Quadski Lightning Adventure series-

Here is part 1:


And here is the exciting conclusion (part 2):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...