Wednesday, June 13, 2012

CELEBRATION!!! Bear Sperm Kim Kardashian Pinata

In order to celebrate this blog having 5011 views...
...I think a celebration is in order.
Let's celebrate with a picture, shall we?


This picture was inspired by the girls in the picture.  They're both pretty hot, which is why I drew them myself.
Watch their video because I have something I need to say about their pinata.

They said that inside the Kim Kardashian pinata is nothing, but that is wrong, because inside the Kardashians is BEAR SPERM! Get it? Because I'm inside the Kardashians because of having sex with them.

"Hey Kardashians,
You got a bear in there.
he's in your vagina!"
              -ancient bear folklore poem, passed down through the generations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...