Friday, January 24, 2014

Did Somebody Lose a Boat? There's A Giant Boat Just Floating Around Outside.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/mystery-of-the-lyubov-orlova-ghost-ship-full-of-cannibal-rats-could-be-heading-for-british-coast-9080103.html

Ha ha.
This kills me. There is a ship worth 1.1 million dollars just out there floating around and people are like "not my problem."
How does that happen?
I'd live on something like that (sans rat infestation) forever.

I want to live in a world where I can cut loose 1.1 million dollars because I'm just done with it.  You know, because It's become kind of a pain in the neck and, whatever--
It's not like I don't have tons of other 1.1 million dollar boats, right?

I'm starting to think there might be an economic gap between people/bears like myself and people who apparently have a lot of big boats.

I can't believe there's only one guy looking for this thing.

Why isn't everybody who doesn't have 1.1 million dollars looking for it?
Is it because some guy said it might have cannibal rats on it?
Are most people really scared of cannibal rats?
Wait- how BIG are cannibal rats? Are they, like, tiger big?
...Bear big?
Holy shit. Are there rats as big as bears in this boat???
What if it was the cannibal rats who cut the tow line? Oh man. That's freaky.

Now I think I get it.

Look, I'm kind of afraid of giant cannibal bear rats, ok?
My dad was killed by those I think.
Or maybe it was hunters. Mom was a little fuzzy with the details when I asked her if I had a dad. You know how moms are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...