After reading their tips on giving "oral reports" (Oh, I get it) on the oral report tips website I realized they had made some grammatical errors. No need to worry though, I've taken care of it.
Oral "Report" Tips:
- Research the topic (you can start on the internet).
- "Practice" in front of a mirror.
- "Practice" in front of a friend or family member.
- Select the appropriate attire for giving the oral "report."
- Give the oral "report" with "your notes" in hand.
- Do "practice" in front of people.
- Do "practice" in front of a mirror so that you can see what you look like.
- Do make eye contact with some people "in the audience."
- Do not spend the entire oral "report" staring at "your notes."
You know what I mean...